   RE: [xml-dev] Worse XML tools?

Actually "worst XML tools" returns no results from Google while "best
xml tools" returns 29.

The fact that Software AG and XML Spy have paid for sponsored links when
the word "XML" and "tools" are searched for is expected and mildly
amusing when one considers that they show up in when the search terms
are worst+tool+XML. However, I don't see how it can be considered a
topic for discussion besides a mild chuckle.

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #110
I will not employ devious schemes that involve the hero's party getting