-----Original Message-----
From: Dare Obasanjo [mailto:dareo@microsoft.com]

The fact that Software AG and XML Spy have paid for sponsored links when
the word "XML" and "tools" are searched for is expected and mildly
amusing when one considers that they show up in when the search terms
are worst+tool+XML. However, I don't see how it can be considered a
topic for discussion besides a mild chuckle.