   Re: [xml-dev] xml/XSL and javascript form issue

[rockie12]

> I have an XML file that contains a javascript that works with the form
that
> is actually specified in the XSL style sheet.  The problem is that when I
> try to use the document.forms[0]  or   this.form  in the javascript it
does
> not know about the form.  The variable I set
>
> var  form1 = document.forms[0];
>
> form1 is always null.
>
> any ideas?
>
> I have tried putting the form lines in the XSL file, but that does not
work
> either.

 You have to get working html, then get the output from the stylesheet
transformation and see if it matches the html you worked out.  Without
knowing more about these things, including how and where you are generating
the results, it's hard to offer any help.

xslt questions are better asked on the Mulberry xslt list.

Cheers,

Tom P