   RE: [xml-dev] Assumptions about URIs

Bent Rasmussen wrote,
> Perhaps the central question would be:
>
> - "Does the URI 'http://www.w3.org' identify an
>  organisation called W3C or a location on the Web?"

I think I must fall in camp D, because although I'm temperamentally
inclined towards camp B, my answer to this question would be
"Potentially both, and a great many other things besides".

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                                     InterX
Internet Systems Architect                      27 Great West Road

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (the "intended recipient (s)") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible. The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views of InterX plc. Any copyright in this message shall remain vested in InterX plc and the intended recipient may only copy the same for internal business purposes or as otherwise stated in this message.

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet.
http://www.star.net.uk