len

From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

On Sat, 2002-03-02 at 10:22, Niels Peter Strandberg wrote:
> I want XML in Java!

While poking around on some other projects this morning, I found:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4/docs/api/java/beans/XMLEncoder.html

It seems to be running the opposite direction from what Niels wants, but
it's interesting in its own way.  I'm not used to seeing "void" in
markup.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<java version="1.0" class="java.beans.XMLDecoder">
<object class="javax.swing.JFrame">
<void property="name">
<string>frame1</string>
</void>