   RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserve its

  • To: "Mike Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Stupid Question (was RE: [xml-dev] XML doesn't deserve its "X".)
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:52:51 -0800

By the way you can do this in XML, it's called xsi:type[0] but you still
need a schema to obtain the actual declarations/definitions of the types
in question.

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#xsi_type

--
THINGS TO DO IF I BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD #51
If one of my dungeon guards begins expressing concern over the