From: MP [mailto:ny2292000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 9:17 PM
To: Bill Riegel
Subject: XML Schemas parsed into Java Classes...

Hi Bill,

I have a similar problem and found Gen<X> xcode as a potential solution to
the problem... It converts xsd files into C++ header....  I am still trying
to make it work... I use the command line xcode wizardxml.xh file=
schema.xsd and it did not work... not as far as I know...

Did you find a solution to your problem?... If so I would be interested in
learning it..

Marco