   RE: [xml-dev] Zvon - RFC repository

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Massimo Marchiori wrote:

1) I am using my own format, formatting according to rfc2629 would
   take much longer. At the beginning I was trying to add more elements,
   but the huge size of the task and many irregularities in RFCs decided
agains it. But I guess it would not be complicated to make a partial
transcoding.

2)  I have no objection agains exposing the codes, but the size of the
databases makes it impossible to make them available for direct download
for everybody. But I am willing to  make them downloadble to anyone with
serious interest. I would feel much more comfortable, if several copies
were available independent of Zvon original,

3) If anyone is interested
   I will be glad to cooperate.