   Re: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

Eee,
  Xerces-J is not too bad, but I have spent many hours
with the following example, trying to figure out, what's wrong:

<AAA xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xmlns:jj="http://www.zvon.org/jiratj/";
xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="correct_0.xsd"><jj:a/></AAA>

schema (correct_0.xsd):
<xsd:schema xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
xmlns:jj="http://www.zvon.org/jiratj/";
xmlns:html="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";>
      <xsd:element name="AAA">
       <xsd:complexType>
        <xsd:complexContent>
         <xsd:restriction base="xsd:anyType"/>
        </xsd:complexContent>
       </xsd:complexType>
      </xsd:element>
      </xsd:schema>

The schema should specify an element, which is empty, am I right?
See:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#emptyContent
and your article somewhere on XML.com :-)

But both xsv and Xerces-J haven't say even "boooo!" and where happy :-(

(I am using Xerces 2.0.0, the xsv is some month old)

Or am I overlooking something?

Regards
Jirka

--
  <name firstName="Jirka" surname="Jirat"/>
  <mail>     jiratj@systinet.com  </mail>