   RE: [xml-dev] Who can implement W3C XML Schema ?

At 11:56 AM 3/20/2002 -0800, Dare Obasanjo wrote:
>Unfortunately many people don't have the time nor
>inclination to send bug reports to vendors nor do they know whom to
>contact.

If they don't have the time or inclination, I can't help them, but I also
don't think they have any right to complain, since they aren't doing
anything to help. Instead, they should be grateful to the people who *have*
had the time and inclination to put work into the standards and products we
use every day.

If they don't know where to send the bug reports, we should simply let them
know where to send feedback. Every single W3C specification contains a link
on the first page telling you where to send your feedback, and every single
W3C working group is required to monitor these mailing lists.

Of course, people should feel free to discuss these issues on other mailing
lists too, but they should be aware that the Working Groups have NO
responsibility to take these discussions into account, and because of our
busy schedules, discussions on mailing lists like XML-Dev generally do not
get discussed inside the W3C Working Groups.

Jonathan