   Processing XML Input

Hi,
    I'm relatively new to XML and was wondering what were the
more common ways of transporting XML, specifically over HTTP.
I have a site that will be accepting the XML data from the
client, in which an ASP page will do the actual processing.
    Currently, I have the XML sent as a query string within the
HTTP request.  The ASP page then loads the query string into an
XML DOM object.  Ultimately though, I will not always have
control over the sending (client) end.  I'd like to be able to
handle the XML input appropriately, regardless of how it was
sent.  Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
  Domingo

Get your own "800" number