   Re: [xml-dev] RELAX and Evolutionary somethingorother

Rather than getting RELAX NG into Xerces-J, I see a huge point in
getting JARV[1] and the Sun MSV into JAXP. This would enable us to chose
the technology without bloating the parser. A language neutral variant
should probably be added to the DOM as well, instead of the mess (IMHO)
that is specified in Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Abstract
Schemas and Load and Save Specification [2].

[1] http://iso-relax.sourceforge.net/JARV/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-DOM-Level-3-ASLS-20020114/

/Fredrik Lindgren

[snip]