Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: XHTML survival rate?
- From: "Jens Jakob Andersen, PDI" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:42:16 +0200
- Thread-index: AcHgvqYfMxoQVKwBTRiQia3m/BvBTwAAiMLgAAGxgjA=
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] xsl:if to find the existence of an element
I am wondering (writing on a seminar) whether XHTML will take off, or it will stay the IPv6 of the web?
I can see that with the billions of HTML pages out there, where will the usage of XHTML come from, and why should anyone go that way?
I am very open for inputs on XHTML survivability / usability in a HTML dominated world.