   RE: [xml-dev] XHTML survival rate?

Hello,

my opinion is that unevitable XHTML will be come, as the older browsers
disappears. As webdesigner or webdeveloper you must always guarantees
backward combatibility for the user audience and customers. Many people
never updated a browser since they bought a computer. Several years since
HTML 4 coming out, we also ensure HTML 3 compatibilty, some today together
code HTML 2 backward combatibility. Check one of the most successful website
yahoo.com to find out!

What can happen, that the life fromXHTML will be short, because, why not use
instead the more powerful XML/XSLT transfromation which then output XHTML ?
i believe it is a great advantage in flexibility and handling updates to
separate content from display.

Cheers from Hamburg, Germany.

Hans Braumüller
-- + --