Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <email@example.com>,"bob mcwhirter" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"xml-dev" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Will Web Services Kill HTTP?
- From: "Henrik Frystyk Nielsen" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 17:53:10 -0700
- Thread-index: AcHj4hXOoI1uRyfARqSTltFiKQMJ1AAGi1bw
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] Will Web Services Kill HTTP?
Exactly - use HTTP for what HTTP is good at and SOAP for what it is good
at. Note that while the applications may differ, the fundamental
architectural principles don't have to.
>Web services don't have to kill
>HTTP. In fact, they can't. They can make
>it less important to those who need or want
>services based on a different architecture
>that emphasizes different features.
Henrik Frystyk Nielsen