   Re: [xml-dev] which xml schema tools do it right concerning including at

Coming late to the party, I would merely say that
a) I agree with Jeni's summary;
b) Because XSV now, when validating an instance with a schema
document, pre-validates that schema document with the sForS, it
_always_ has the 'official' schemas for the XML Schema namespace, XML
Schema instance namespace and XML namespace loaded, and will never
look at other ones.  Bug or feature, your call.

ht