   Re: RE: [xml-dev] WebDAV / RFC 3253 ???

4/19/2002 9:16:27 AM, "Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:

>Actually, there's a LOT of support (Microsoft IE, Microsoft Office, Adobe
>products, Mac OS X...).

I meant support for RFC 3253, as opposed to RFC 2518.  The earlier spec *is* widely
supported, including, for the record, by Tamino.  I haven't noticed announcements of
well-known applications supporting 3253, hence my inquiry.

> However it's sad but true that Microsoft hasn't
>updated their DAV code for a long time and currently ships software with a
>long list of well-known bugs.

WebDAV interoperability is a problem.  So is SOAP interoperability ... but I don't see
anyone fighting to get on the Board of the "DAV Interoperability Organization" :~)