   RE: [xml-dev] Patents

Not for Bonobos.

len

-----Original Message-----
From: arg@ubiquity.be [mailto:arg@ubiquity.be]

Yes, corporate short-sightedness still amazes me every day. In order to
prevent employees from over-interest in dirty web surfing or emailing, they
should probably instead set up "free love" rooms where managers and
employees freely "mix up" and solve conflicts the Bonobo Way (instead of the
pervasive Chimpanzee or Baboon Way):

http://www.ishipress.com/sci-bono.htm

XML-DEV itself tends to be male-dominated however, I noticed, so we're off
to a bad start.