   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims (Was: What does SOAP really ad d?)

At 05:02 PM 4/22/2002 +0200, Matthew Gertner wrote:

>The only theory that I can come up with to explain this is a conspiracy one:

I simply can't take something like this seriously.

I've been involved in both open information and closed-forum initiatives,
and I find much more productivity in the limited-access venues.

Having information dissemination policies is not inherently evil,
conspiratorial, or fiscally motivated. If any body wanted to truly exclude
public comment or participation, there wouldn't be public working drafts,
requests for comments, or any of the other avenues for feedback. They'd
just come up with a spec and publish it. That doesn't happen.

Ann
Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/
What's on my mind? http://www.snorf.net/blog/