   XML Spy Help...

Hi All

This might be an off-topic question, but I thought
some you might have come across the same situation. I
am using XML Spy IDE for my XML/XML Schema stuff. When
creating an .xsd, in the element tag if I specify
minOccurs="1" and save and close the file and open it
again, the minOccurs is gone. This might be because
when I open a file it is opened by default in the
Schema Design view.

<xs:element name="environment" type="xs:string"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

Is there anywhere a setting where I can say I need
this at anytime.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Nischal