   Converting W3C schema to DTD?

I know about Chris Maden's stylesheet described at
http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200111/msg00805.html, TurboXML,
CorteXML, and XML Spy. Does anyone know of any other products or projects
that converts a W3C schema to a DTD?

Of course, it's a lossy conversion, and a nice report on what was lost is
also helpful, but for now I'm trying to get an overview on what can do this
conversion at all.

thanks,

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii