   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Successes (RE: [xml-dev] W3C Culture and Aims )

Mike's characterization is right on point. Standards bodies work well
when they see their task as the codification of best practices (look at
the C standards org) versus when they consider themselves think-tanks
(XML Schema, XQuery, C++, etc).

I personally can't look at any W3C recommendation and call it "real new
science" and keep a straight face. I wonder how you can?

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
If you want to recapture your youth, cut off his allowance.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.