From: Edward Lastman [mailto:edwardlastman@yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 8:13 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Testing Tool - Filling In Documents.

Does anyone have a testing tool that can automatically
fill in XML documents from the DTD? I'm looking for
something that can take my DTD and output documents
with the attributes and elements filled in with data
appropriate to the datatype of the element and/or
attribute.

This is being used for testing purposes for software
that will parse the documents and perform certain
actions on them that only require the content to
satisfy basic XML datatypes (CDATA, #PCDATA, proper
element order, etc.).

Any help would be appreciated.