   RE: [xml-dev] XQuery types was Re: [xml-dev] Yet another plea for XUpd

This is a bogus list because NONE of these people support everything in
the current draft of XQuery. Secondly, I can also pull out a similarly
impressive list of W3C XML Schema implementations. However once one
takes a closer look to see how many actually are close to complete
compliance then the number dwindles rather rapidly.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item,

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.