   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 1.5? (was RE: [xml-dev] typing and markup)

I thought we went down this road before. This is IMPOSSIBLE to guarantee
without post-validation of the query results. Plus, I haven't seen
anything in any of the XQuery specs that indicates this is something
that XQuery can come remotely close to solving.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
No matter how long or how hard you shop for an item,

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.