   Re: [xml-dev] PSVI formalization

>But there is an implementation that comes close, and also serializes the
>results as XML - Richard Tobin's XSV.

Actually, Henry Thompson wrote most of XSV.

>Here's documentation for the serialization format:

That serialization is very verbose, and was primarily intended for
comparing the PSVIs produced by different schema implementations.
Much more compact ones are possible (and as Rick points out, it
would be much nicer is we had structured attributes!).

-- Richard