   RE: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

I would have thought that creating a query as a function definition and then
applying that definition
to parameters might be more like the authors intended.

Otherwise we would have to argue about the substitution semantics.

Nigel W.O Hutchison
Chief Scientist, W3C AC Representative
Software AG
Uhlandstr 12,  D-64297 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel +49 6151 92 1207