   Re: [xml-dev] XPath 2.0 - how much of XQuery should it include?

At 02:42 PM 5/13/2002 +0100, David Carlisle wrote:

> > pointing you to the
> > XPath 2.0 requirements document. This is largely a set of requests that
> > XSLT users have made for extensions to XPath, as I understand i
>
>Are you sure?

As I have said on many occasions, I am *not* sure, and would like to see
the XPath community speak loudly about what they actually need. They have
started to do so, I think. I hope this continues, and that people remember
to post to our public comments list so that we will be forced to respond to it.

Jonathan

These are my opinions right now. They may be quite different from the
opinions of DataDirect, the W3C XML Query Working Group, or the opinions
that I will have after reading and thinking about your response.

To submit feedback on the XQuery and XPath specs, send email to:
public-qt-comments@w3.org