   Re: [xml-dev] XSLT 2.0 and XSL(-FO) 2.0

I wrote a few minute ago -

"Well, remember, the way it is now, you ***will*** get a PSVI even with
no-schema processing.  It's just that all the types will be xs:anyType or
xs:anySimpleType, and all the validation flags will be set to "not
validated". "

I wonder how we will be able to feed a DOM document to XPATH/XSLT using
current DOMs. They won't have the PSVI, and even if they do it will be some
proprietary form for some time, I would think.  Or is the XPATH processor
supposed to add?  I have been assuming that the default PSVI would be added
after parsing by the XPATH processor when it builds its own internal DOM,
but since the DOM won't be parsed, what is the concept of operations for
reading DOM source trees?

Cheers,

Tom P