   RE: [xml-dev] Objections to / uses of PSVI?

  • To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>,"xml-dev" <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Objections to / uses of PSVI?
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 17:10:36 -0700

The PSVI items that have to do with validation are poorly thought out,
inefficient to implement and of questionable use to anyone.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The meek shall inherit the earth because the bold will get the house.

rights.
You assume all risk for your use. (c) 2002 Microsoft Corporation. All
rights reserved.