   Re: [xml-dev] Objections to / uses of PSVI?

I object to mandating PSVI because -- as a toolkit implementor the pain
of having to implement XSD far exceeds the benefits gained.  I'll try to
coerce marked-up data to primitive numeric types on the fly, as needed.
  I don't need to parse a perl-style regexp to see how many digits are
allowed. :)
	/r$