   RE: [xml-dev] DTDs, W3C Schemas, RELAX NG, Schematron?

Thanks a lot betty, len, and michael.  The input and
advice is very informative and most definately
appreciated.  i guess in a nutshell, DTDs still carry
a certain significance and an amount of usefulness,
but the Schema+Schematron combination is a 'stronger'
approach to take in XML application development.

len, i will definately check out the resources that
you suggested.

Regards,

--- "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>

=====