   Tool to translate from one schema to another

  • To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
  • Subject: Tool to translate from one schema to another
  • From: Martin Tapp <tappm@cae.com>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 08:05:18 -0400
  • Return-receipt-to: Martin Tapp <tappm@CAE.COM>

Hi,

I'm looking for a tool that would aid the construction of XSLT files.  We need to transform one xml file to another xml file based on a schema that has changed (to suit data formats that have changed).  We have 2 schemas, one is the original and the other is the new format needed.  We need to input an xml file that was based on the first schema and output the corresponding xml file that now suits the second schema.

Thanks!

Martin Tapp