   RE: [xml-dev] Building Complex XML

Mike

Thanks for the Reply.

>What you could do is to process the criteria
> file by transforming
> it into an XSLT stylesheet and then executing that
> stylesheet.

If I undestand you correctly, you mean to say you want
me to build an XSLT stylesheet which contains all of
the criteria table. And then apply on the XML source.
But dont you think doing this would make the user's
life difficult in editing the criteria's whenever he
wants to.

And moreover can any of you provide any links to the
XSLT resources and would more appreicate if you can
pass any samples or links to resources for the above
requirement.

Thanks
Nischal