   Re: [xml-dev] Can RDDL and RDF coexist?

I am not entirely satisfied with the answers to Roger's question.

Let's say I am working my way through a maze of hyperlinked RDF/XML
documents. I come upon a new namespace I've never seen. I want to figure
out the semantics of that namespace, especially if there is a chance
that it is an extension of one I already know and understand. Therefore
I want to get from the document to its schema definition(s).

I think that following the namespace is a reasonable way. How do the
various assembled luminaries propose to do this?

 Paul Prescod