   RE: [xml-dev] Interesting mailing list & a rare broadside

  • To: "James Clark" <jjc@jclark.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Interesting mailing list & a rare broadside
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 20:40:25 -0700

That is an interesting theoretical attack which I don't think anything
in the W3C XML Schema recommendation prevents. You bring up a good point
which I'll have to discuss with our resident W3C XML Schema folks when
they get in on Monday.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.