   RE: [xml-dev] Xml/xpath/xslt

The SelectSingleNode method of the System.Xml.XmlNode class in the .NET
Framework provides exactly this functionality.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.

	http://jaxen.org/

	Jaxen is the universal XPath engine, capable of
	evluating xpaths against DOM, dom4j, JDOM, or
	EXML models.

		-bob