   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

Your experiences do not mirror those of most people I know. XSD has been
a boon to creating mechanisms for transparently serializing objects into
XML and back. .NET users utilize it all the time and the only complaints
I have seen are that the functionality we provide is not fully featured
enough.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
The shortest distance between two points is under repair.

rights.