   RE: [xml-dev] W3C Schema: Resistance is Futile, says Don Box

Jason Diamond:

Amelia A Lewis [mailto:amyzing@talsever.com]:
> In my experience so far, it doesn't work, except for
> demonstration code.

You must be kidding. Try installing SQL Server 2000 or .NET and play
around with the Web service support. They both do exactly what you say
they cannot do.

-aaron
http://staff.develop.com/aarons