   RE: [xml-dev] XML syntax for XPath

  • To: "K. Ari Krupnikov" <ari@cogsci.ed.ac.uk>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] XML syntax for XPath
  • From: "Manos Batsis" <m.batsis@bsnet.gr>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 10:52:38 +0300
  • Cc: <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>

There was this guy... Um, a sec.

Ok, found it in my archives. I have 4 messages from a guy named "Wayne
Steele" <xmlmaster@hotmail.com>. The message was posted in xml-dev at
Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:44:40 -0700 (Subject:  ANN: XML Encoded XPath 0.2)

This guy submitted:
   1. A DTD for XEXPath
   2. An XML document of sample XEXPath expressions
   3. An XSLT stylesheet to convert from XEXPath to Xpath

You'd better contact the author to check for latest versions. I haven't
used the above work, so I don't know how useful it may be.

Hth,

Manos