   Re: [xml-dev] Come On, DTD, Come On! Thoughts on DSDL Part 9

Rick Jelliffe scripsit:

> 1) I have a growing set of documents, and I want to start adding documents
> which have no DOCTYPE declaration.  But I am happy with DTDs
> so far, and want to put off deciding about RELAX or XML Schemas etc
> for a year or so.  So I just want to validate with my current DTD without
> needing a DOCTYPE declaration.

In that case you don't need DSDL at all: this is a non-use case.
Instead, you can just either use Sun MSV or use SP with an appropriate
catalogue and the XML options.

--
John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>     http://www.reutershealth.com