Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Bob Hutchison" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: [xml-dev] When do tags stop being a good idea?
- From: "Manos Batsis" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 16:58:30 +0300
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AcISF86VHqf0CzJ0TjS9XJC970H5eAAALCtQ
- Thread-topic: [xml-dev] When do tags stop being a good idea?
> From: Bob Hutchison [mailto:email@example.com]
> It seems very unclear to me what problem is being solved by
> adding types to
> something like XSD.
Using (maybe unpredictable) XML data with everything that involves
typing. Programming languages, database systems etc.
> When *do* tags stop being a good idea?
When they don't fit your requirements.