   RE: [xml-dev] Periodic plea for a bit of throttling back

Peter Murray-Rust was always quick to jump on people for needless quoting.
I pulled together a categorised list of his 'moderatorial' postings a while
back if people are looking for more guidelines [1].

Cheers,

L.

[1]. http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/200110/msg00631.html

--