   Validate with schemas

  • To: XML-DEV <xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: Validate with schemas
  • From: Sergio <sergio@corecanarias.com>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:05:33 +0100

Hi!

	I've been playing with XML and Java for some weeks and at this point, I'm
trying to validate a XML file against a schema but I haven't found any
documentation about it. The parser I'm using is Xerces 2, and I'm using
SAX API for that document.

	I was triying to find info in list archives but was imposible to query
anything. It looks like it is broken.

	Can anyone helps to this lost newby? Thanks :)

--
  Sergio Sánchez · Core Be Digital S.L. · Santa Cruz de Tenerife
            · noticias, artículos, documentación, linux ·