Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: XML-DEV <email@example.com>
- Subject: Validate with schemas
- From: Sergio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 11:05:33 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020530
I've been playing with XML and Java for some weeks and at this point, I'm
trying to validate a XML file against a schema but I haven't found any
documentation about it. The parser I'm using is Xerces 2, and I'm using
SAX API for that document.
I was triying to find info in list archives but was imposible to query
anything. It looks like it is broken.
Can anyone helps to this lost newby? Thanks :)
Sergio Sánchez · Core Be Digital S.L. · Santa Cruz de Tenerife
· noticias, artículos, documentación, linux ·