   Re: [xml-dev] Parse Error - Invalid Character

Whoops, I typed without looking closely enough. The right angle bracket
should be fine, since it doesn't need to be escaped unless it's in
combination with ']]'. It looks like the parser is complaining about the
? in "Watches ? Diamonds" - is this actually a non-printing character
that's converted to a ? by your dump program? That's the only thing I
can think of.

  - Dennis