   RE: [xml-dev] XUL available application, examples, demo. development?

>It looks like XUL is the way to go for user interfaces.

Well I had some errors in XUL in (I believe it was) Netscape 6.2 at one
point, that being it wouldn't recognize a prefix shift on the xul
namespace. So this prejudiced me against it.

Anyhow I think most of the UI building I see using Xml is wrong headed
especially when a lot of the languages replicate interfaces one is
already familiar with from HTML, thus it seems to me that the best way
to build a UI is to build an XHTML module and extend it as necessary.

For example as I do a lot of command line stuff I built a simple XHTML
based language with some extensions, the upshot of which is that any of
my co-workers who has simple html and css skills can learn to build an
interface and then "compile" it with an XSL-T, producing a form for
accessing the command line.