   RE: [xml-dev] XML Schema to relaxNG xslt

Why use RELAX NG over XML Schema? Well, here's the test: Just use RELAX NG.

Yes, I know, circumstances force us all to work outside of our convictions,
and so I use XML Schema as well as RELAX NG. But I have yet to find someone,
anyone, who has used BOTH XML Schema AND RELAX NG regularly or extensively
and has not come to prefer RELAX NG. If anyone has found otherwise, do tell.

Mike