   RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt

  • To: "Kohsuke Kawaguchi" <kk@kohsuke.org>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:18:29 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi [mailto:kk@kohsuke.org]
Sent: Sat 6/22/2002 12:48 PM
To: Dare Obasanjo; xml-dev@lists.xml.org

> I tested your schema with MSV and it seems to work fine.

I actually was interested in testing restriction of xs:date, xs:time and xs:dateTime ranges since those are likely to have more practical application that xs:gMonth.

>I just wonder if anyone has gone through the process of "trying out
>combinations of all the facets on all W3C XML Schema datatypes" in any
>W3C XML Schema processor.  If anyone did, then such a test matrix would
>be very useful.

I assume this is the minimum amount of testing that is done in any professional software development environment that ships a W3C XML Schema processor. At least this is what we did and still do.