Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: "Kohsuke Kawaguchi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>,<email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt
- From: "Dare Obasanjo" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 13:18:29 -0700
- Thread-index: AcIaJe1ChxW6lRCMTdKPsaZhXzKFsQAAmz4u
- Thread-topic: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt
From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Sat 6/22/2002 12:48 PM
To: Dare Obasanjo; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Re: XML Schema to relaxNG xslt
> I tested your schema with MSV and it seems to work fine.
I actually was interested in testing restriction of xs:date, xs:time and xs:dateTime ranges since those are likely to have more practical application that xs:gMonth.
>I just wonder if anyone has gone through the process of "trying out
>combinations of all the facets on all W3C XML Schema datatypes" in any
>W3C XML Schema processor. If anyone did, then such a test matrix would
>be very useful.
I assume this is the minimum amount of testing that is done in any professional software development environment that ships a W3C XML Schema processor. At least this is what we did and still do.