   RE: [xml-dev] Real life XML (was: Suggestions for a slightly less verbos

  • To: "Eric van der Vlist" <vdv@dyomedea.com>,<xml-dev@lists.xml.org>
  • Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Real life XML (was: Suggestions for a slightly less verbose (andeasier to author) XML)
  • From: "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@microsoft.com>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 15:29:49 -0700

I don't think anyone should seriously consider XHTML on the Web an
indication of where XML is most used or useful in the software industry.
In fact, I'd rather explicitly disallow any survey of XML usage that
counted XHTML since it's authors and consumers do not typically treat it
as XML.

--
PITHY WORDS OF WISDOM
When all else fails, read the instructions.

rights.