Lists Home |
Date Index |
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: XML schema for non-XML file?
- From: Yaneric Roussel <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:30:41 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.9) Gecko/20020412 Debian/0.9.9-6
I would like to extract informations from non-xml text file and put it
in xml format.
Instead of doing a program for each type of text file I have, I would
like to use a "schema like" file specifying the
structure of my non-xml text file for retriving from it the informations
that I will put in xml.
Have you heard of projects/technologie/etc that do this?
Can I achieve my goal by using XSLT or other xml related technology?
Thanks a lot!